POKE Vocational College

POKE Vocational College

perjantai 2. joulukuuta 2016


20.10. Naoberhoeve, afternoon


The lunch was very tasty, good pumpkin soup flavored with fennel. After lunch I got a new partner for the work. A nice young man. We were supposed to collect some vegetables and wash them. After that we put the vegetables to a big refrigerating store.




The bread which we ate that day, was baked by the same young man who was working with me. The man explained me a lot about the typical dutch people.

I think that a typical Dutch person is not very shy, Dutch people are very social, quite a lot more than we Finnish people are. And Dutch people cycles a lot more than we do. One day there was about 50 pupils cycling to the school in a huge group. I was wondering how they don´t crush!

It was a very lovely day in a care farm with people who wanted to talk with me and who wanted to work in a group. I want to thank them all!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti